Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) Utility Systems (Clean and/or Black)
- Design of Clean and/or Black Utility systems for the Pharma- and Biotech industry
- For Clean systems such as: WFI, (Highly-) Purifed Water, Pure-and Clean steam, Compressed air (clean/sterile), Gases (various types), etc.
- For Black systems such as: Chilled Water, Hot Water, Black Steam, Drinking Water, Softened Water, Sewage systems, etc.
- Development of project-specific solutions
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Calculations, Specifications, Schematics, Layouts, CAD-3D-modelling, Material-takeoff's etc.) from Concept design to Detail design and Construction support
- Space management and work coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and systems
- Support in Cost estimations and procurement activities
- Support in Business development and proposal preparation
- Support in employees education/trainings and in continuous development/improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Lead and organization of works related to the tasks above
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS., MS., mgr. inz, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD (MEP) 2D and 3D, NavisWorks, MS Office, Surplus: MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English, Polish
- Surplus: German, Russian, others