Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Designer (m/f) HVAC - International
- technical employee management responsibility for international HVAC specialist and groups in different projects in the GMP environment
- development of conceptual, basic, detail and construction design for HVAC systems for clients in the Pharma and Bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- preparation of technical specifications, evaluation of bids, bid award supervision and contract preparation in cooperation with clients
- preparation of tenders, bids, calculation, negotiation with subcontractors and suppliers
- construction supervision and commissioning of international projects to ensure quality, schedule and budget
- support the acquisition of new customers and projects
- training and development of employees in the area of HVAC
- several years of work experience within pharmaceutical company’s technical organization, a supplier company or an engineering company
- several years of project execution experience in area of HVAC, clean utilities, cleanroom technology, EMSR and qualification working
- excellent knowledge of GMP regulations and industry standards
- willingness to inter-/national travel activities
- structured, customer-oriented working method with strong professional business service orientation
- excellent command of English (spoken and written), German language will be a benefit
- Please note that this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in Information and Consulting. The minimum monthly salary (full-time amount) is provided for, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to overpay.