Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) (Bio-) Process - international
- Design of Process technology for the Biotech industry
- For Biotech-API facilities producing products such as: MAB's, Interferon, Insulin, Vaccines, other r-proteins (with e.g. Mammalian- or Microbial-based production lines), case-depending e.g. including Upstream, Downstream, Media- and Bufferprep.
- Development of project-specific solutions
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Process calculations, Time-and-motion studies, Equipment lists, UR-Specifications, BFD and PFD Schematics, etc.) from Concept design to Detail design and Construction support
- Support in Cost estimations and procurement activities
- Support in Business development and proposal preparation
- Support in employees education/trainings and in continuous development/improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Lead and organization of works related to the tasks above
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS., MS., mgr. ing, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD 2D, Surplus: AutoCAD 3D, NavisWorks, MS Office, MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Please note that this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in Information and Consulting. The minimum monthly salary (full-time amount) is provided for, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to overpay.