Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Architect (m/f/d) – German speaking
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client's needs as well as local industrial and legal norms.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work.
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. MS, dipl.-Ing. or similar) in related field.
- Fluency in German language (written and spoken) is mandatory.
- Software-knowledge: Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on knowledge of Revit and experience in BIM360 environment as well as AutoCAD (MEP) 2D and 3D, Navisworks, MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of legal regulations (laws, regulations, standards and regulations) related to the planning and construction of facilities and for the preparation of project technical documentation (conceptual design, basic design, detail design, execution project, project of the implemented facility and project of preparatory works).
- Experience in design and construction of Pharma / Biotech facilities is desirable.
- Proven working experience and know-how in planning.
- Experience and knowledge of international procurement procedures and contract conditions would be an advantage.
- Engineering License(s) for Design and/or Construction in accordance with valid Serbian legislation would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with / in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Sound organizational skills and team-oriented personality
- Fluency in German language (written and spoken) is mandatory
- Additional languages are surplus: Russian, French others
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o. | Ms. Olga Marković | www.chemgineering.com