Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
HVAC and Black Media Engineer (m/f/d)
- Designing of HVAC and Process systems for the Pharma and Biotech industry
- Preparation of technical documentation such as Calculations and Equipment selection, URS, PIDs and Schematics, System-descriptions, Specifications, BOQ
- Coordination and/or preparation of BIM 3D-modelling, layouts, cross-sections and other necessary graphic documentation
- Space management and coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and systems
- Participation in different project stages from Concept to Detail design
- Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site
- Technical expert supervision during the construction process, start-up and handover procedures
- Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems
- Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS, MS, dipl. ing. or similar) in HVAC / Process / Black Media
- Min. 3 years’ professional experience in HVAC / Process / Sanitary installations design
- Experience in construction, will be considered as an advantage
- High level of competence in AutoCAD, MS Office
- Surplus: Knowledge of BIM / Revit, Navisworks Plant 3D, Plant P&ID, MS Project, software for technical calculations in the field of HVAC / Process / Black Media will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in design and construction of Pharma/Biotech facilities and working in a GMP environment, will be considered as an advantage
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
- Fluency in English
- Additional languages are a plus (German, Russian, French others)
What we can offer you:
- Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
- Involvement in our technical and language training program
- Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
- Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
- Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.| Ms. Olga Marković | www.chemgineering.com