Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Senior Engineer (m/f/d) for Sanitary
• Designing of Water supply and Sewage systems for the Pharma and Biotech industry
• Preparation of technical documentation such as Calculations and Equipment selection, URS, PIDs and Schematics, System-descriptions, Specifications, BOQ
• Coordination and/or preparation of BIM 3D-modelling, layouts, cross-sections and other necessary graphic documentation
• Space management and coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and systems
• Participation in different project stages from Concept to Detail design
• Participating in the control and development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site
• Technical expert supervision during the construction process, start-up and handover procedures
• Participating in qualification / validation of the designed systems
• Continuous development and improvement of used software tools and design standards
• Monitoring the development and changes in legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities and implementing it in the domain of their work
• Higher education, graduated (e.g. MS, dipl.-Ing. or similar)
• Min. 7 years of professional experience in Water Supply and Sewage installations design
• Passed state certification exam and ownership of the design license
• Experience in design and build of pharmaceutical and biotech plants is a very desirable
• Experience in GMP for pharmaceutical and biotech industries is very desirable
• Experience in construction, will be considered as an advantage
• Experience in leading of the design team(s)
• High level of competence in AutoCAD, MS Office
• Knowledge of Revit, Linear, Solar, NavisWorks, Autodesk Plant 3D (3D model and PID) is highly desirable, as well as experience in working with BIM360 platform.
• Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
• English language fluency
• German / Russian / French language knowledge is surplus.
What we can offer you:
• Being part of an international company with a secure and stabile background
• Involvement in our technical and language training program
• Working with latest technologies, great possibilities for professional development
• Worldwide allocation of our projects, meeting various cultures, working in different environments, possibilities to personal upgrade
• Possibilities to travel to different countries or to work only in our Belgrade office
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.
Chemgineering International d.o.o.| Mrs. Olga Marković | www.chemgineering.com