Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Engineering Project Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Barcelona, Madrid
We are looking for a project engineer / junior project manager to join our engineering project management team in Spain.
- Management of projects throughout the project lifecycle, from design through to construction management and to start / commissioning of facilities
- Coordination with, and reporting to, the project sponsor.
- Independent management and control of projects throughout their life cycle.
- Direct client management.
- Implementation of quality processes in projects and document management.
- Management of multi-disciplinary technical project teams.
- Development of technical work (calculations, graphic design, diagrams, etc.), according to project needs and technical knowledge of the candidate.
- Preferred qualifications: industrial or chemical engineer.
- five to ten years of experience as engineering project manager.
- Very flexible person, with the ability to combine project management with multi-disciplinary technical work.
- Knowledge of GMPs and experience in pharmaceutical environments is required.
- Experience in related sectors will be an advantage: Healthcare, fine chemicals, cosmetics, food.
- Language: native or superior level in Spanish, medium/high level of English (fluent communication, both spoken and written). Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Proficiency in Windows Office package.
- Experienced user of MS Project for project planning.
- Great opportunity for professional development in a varied and highly stimulating environment.
- The selected candidate must be located in Barcelona or in Madrid.
- Availability to travel (short trips, 2 days a week approx.). Having your own vehicle will be an advantage.
- Ability to integrate into engineering project teams, working autonomously and in a structured manner.
- Great opportunity to expand technical knowledge and skills.
- Salary proposal according to the level of experience.
- Immediate incorporation to the team.