Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
BIM Manager (m/f/d) – international
Location: Beograd, Vienna
- Provides direction and assistance to project teams with project scope, approach, setup, and delivery including the develop and implementation of BIM Execution Plans (BXP), model matrices, and other supporting digital scope documentation for each project
- Acts as liaison for BIM related subject matter both internally and externally
- Influences, implements, and supports interdisciplinary standards and process improvements related to digital project delivery
- Develops families and other electronic content in collaboration with the greater digital practice team to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Reviews projects to ensure quality and cohesion in accordance with firm or client standards
- Evaluates and recommends BIM related technologies
- Creates and leads regular end user support and training
- Communicates corporate initiatives and standards to offices
- Provides in-house BIM support
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Navis Manage, A360, BIM 360 and functional knowledge of other common industry products
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Thorough understanding of Buildings systems design, layout, and coordination
- Expert level knowledge of current modelling, drafting, visualization software required; including but not limited to the Autodesk Buildings suite and associated plug-ins
- Strong understanding of design coordination/clash detection process and technology
- Ability to respond to and address occasional off-hours project and/or support requirements
- Successfully manage multiple priorities and lead others
- Essential attributes include technical expertise, communication, customer-service oriented, detail-oriented, organized, teamwork, and initiative.
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Your languages:
- Must: English,
- Surplus: German, Russian, others
- Soft skillsFlexible, resilient, initiative, self-reliant, creative, helpful
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!