Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Revit and AutoCAD Modeler (m/f/d)
For our Branch Offices in Belgrade, Serbia, Chemgineering International d.o.o., which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Revit and AutoCAD Modeler (m/f/d)
- Participates in conceptual, basic and detail design of industrial plants for both greenfield and brownfield projects
- Prepares and checks “as built” documentation of existing installations
- Performs deliverables check
- Strictly follows project execution plan, working instructions and best engineering practice
- Support in the work of GMP monitoring, technology and compliance, automation and validation
- Creation of parts of project-technical documentation
- Respecting the quality system's policies and procedures
- At least secondary education (high school) diploma
- Computer skills
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD
- Experience with Autodesk Revit MEP is an advantage
- Experience with MEP/HVAC Installation and Combined plans is an advantage
- Understanding systems and layout within a building envelope
- Compile an efficient and cost effective design within the guidelines of the project
- Ability to prepare clear and detailed layouts
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English,
- Surplus: German, Russian, others
- Flexible, resilient, initiative, self-reliant, creative, helpful
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.