Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Scheduler (m/f/d) – international
Location: Beograd, Vienna
For our new Branch Offices in Belgrade, Serbia, of Chemgineering International d.o.o. and / or Branch Offices in Vienna, Austria of Chemgineering International GmbH, which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Scheduler (m/f/d) – international.
- Organizing, implementing and maintaining scheduling management system for supporting accepted projects and their plans.
- Assisting to set up tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory realization of project contract requirements as scheduled.
- Logging project time-lines and maintaining database of tasks.
- Logging all new information into database, providing scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes.
- Interaction with customer and project staff to schedule work and coordinate assignments.
- Designing and developing project schedule.
- Interacting with project team and task managers in order to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Evaluating project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas.
- Analysing critical paths and constraints to determine effects of changes to schedule.
- Developing and updating weekly short interval schedule working with superintendents and field engineers.
- Suggesting management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Supporting project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems.
- Assisting project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress.
- Conducting analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Interacting with customers, managers, operation leaders, financial controller and EVM Analyst.
- Higher education, engineering background, graduated (e.g. BS, MS. Dipl.ing. or similar)• Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P Environment
- Min. 1 year work experience
- Software-knowledge: MS Office, Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar Project management software
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English, German (Level B2)
- Surplus: Russian, others
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths. Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!