Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
3D CAD Draftsman (m/f/d) – international
Location: Beograd, Vienna
For our new Branch Offices in Belgrade, Serbia, of Chemgineering International d.o.o. and / or Branch Offices in Vienna, Austria of Chemgineering International GmbH, which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced 3D CAD Draftsman (m/f/d) – international.
- Participates in conceptual, basic and detail design of industrial plants for both greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Prepares and checks “as built” documentation of existing installations.
- Performs deliverables check.
- Strictly follows project execution plan, working instructions and best engineering practice.
- Support in the work of GMP monitoring, technology and compliance, automation and validation. Creation of parts of project-technical documentation. Respecting the quality system's policies and procedures.
- Higher education, graduated, engineering background (e.g. BS, MS, dipl. ing. or similar).
- Experience in CAD design of HVAC systems, Black and Clean Utilities
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience (HVAC, Black and Clean Utilities)
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD (REVIT and/or MEP and/or Plant) 2D and 3D, NavisWorks, MS Office, Surplus: MS Visio
- Proficient user of Autodesk REVIT (proficiency in other CAD packages will be considered as an advantage) or
- Proficient user of Autodesk Plant 3D (proficiency in other CAD packages will be considered as an advantage)
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Must: English, German (Level B2)
- Surplus: Russian, others
- Flexible, resilient, initiative, self-reliant, creative, helpful
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Добрый день“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Αντίο”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths. Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!