Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Senior Project Manager - International (m/f/d) / Focus on investment projects Pharma/Biotech
- Management of investment projects in the field of life science & project planning in accordance with applicable national and international standards and regulations
- Planning, construction and commissioning of high-tech projects with a focus on pharma/biotech for worldwide production facilities
- Responsible for compliance with specific quality requirements, deadlines and costs in the respective Projects
- Management of multidisciplinary project Teams
- Interface coordination between construction, process, building services and Automation
- Responsibility and implementation of project-related corrective measures (Change and Claim Management)
- Participation in project costing and quotation preparation
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Development and maintenance of sustainable customer relationships
- Completed engineering education (TU/FH/ HTL) or scientific education
- Several years of experience in project management with focus on design development and design coordination of internal and external Partners
- Comprehensive expertise in the various trades (especially construction, HVAC and utilities)
- Several years of design experience on the fields of ventilation technology, clean rooms, clean media, black media, electrical & monitoring Systems
- Familiar and safe handling of the regulations and rules for GMP is advantageous – compliant conception and design of pharmaceutical production plants
- Strong sense of responsibility and independent, structured and committed way of working
- Ability to work in a team and communication skills
- Readiness for international/national travel (mostly for 1-3 days for a workshop)
- Good Knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
What do we offer:
In the project environment, a motivated team that has fun and passion to plan and implement cool and complex projects together in an international environment. In the corporate environment, an international community in which we plan our careers and promote our strengths.
Please note that this position is subject to the Framework Collective Agreement for Employees in Crafts and Trades, Services, Information and Consulting. The monthly minimum salary (full-time amount) is provided, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to negotiate the salary.