Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Senior Expert HVAC and Utility Design - International (m/f/d)
- Management activities and assumption of technical responsibility for building and HVAC planning in various projects in the pharmaceutical and life science industry
- Concept, basic and detailed design of the building & ventilation technology of industrial buildings with clean room requirements in the pharmaceutical and life science environment
- Preparation of requirements specifications, specifications and tender documents
- Coordination of cooperation between our customers, suppliers and external service Providers
- Support of executing companies during implementation incl. design coordination with other trades
- Completed technical education, engineering degree or scientific education (HTL, FH, field of study, TGA, HVAC, plant engineering or comparable) in HVAC and Utilities
- Several years of experience in technical Utility and HVAC design of pharmaceutical and life science production facilities
- Experience in leading projects and design Teams
- Familiar with the relevant planning software (Revit, AutoCAD 2D/ 3D, NavisWorks, preferable)
- Knowledge of national regulations and guidelines (GEP/GMP)
- Good Knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Readiness for international/national travel (mostly for 1-3 days for a workshop)
What do we offer:
In the project environment, a motivated team that has fun and passion to plan and implement cool and complex projects together in an international environment. In the corporate environment, an international community in which we plan our careers and promote our strengths.
Please note that this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in Information and Consulting. The minimum monthly salary (full-time amount) is provided for, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to overpay.