Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Senior Electrical Engineer - International (m/f/d)
- Management activities and assumption of technical responsibility for the planning of electrical systems and building automation various projects in the life science industry.
- Concept, basic and detailed design for technical building systems with focus on electrical engineering incl. safety alarm systems for industrial buildings in the pharmaceutical and life science environment
- Preparation of requirements specifications, specifications and tender documents
- Coordination of cooperation between our customers, suppliers and external service providers
- Support of executing companies during implementation incl. design coordination with other trades
- Completed technical education in electrical engineering (HTL, FH, University, or comparable)
- Several years of experience in planning electrical systems for technical building equipment in the high tech production Environment
- Experience in leading projects and planning Teams
- Familiar with the relevant planning software (EPLAN, AutoCAD, REVIT preferable)
- Knowledge of national regulations and Guidelines
- Good Knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
- Readiness for international/national travel (mostly for 1-3 days for a workshop)
What do we offer:
In the project environment, a motivated team that has fun and passion to plan and implement cool and complex projects together in an international environment. In the corporate environment, an international community in which we plan our careers and promote our strengths.
Please note that this position is subject to the Framework Collective Agreement for Employees in Crafts and Trades, Services, Information and Consulting. The monthly minimum salary (full-time amount) is provided, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to negotiate the salary.