Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Project Manager Engineering - International
- Overall responsibility for the processing of medium-sized and large international investment projects with a focus on pharmaceuticals / biotech
- Responsible for compliance with specific quality requirements, deadlines and costs in the respective projects
- Management of multidisciplinary Project teams
- Interface coordination between construction, process building technology and automation
- For complex, larger projects, we divide the tasks between project and engineering management
- Responsibility and implementation of project-related corrective measures (change and claim management)
- Participation in project calculation and offer preparation
- Support in the acquisition of new customers respectively orders
- Development and maintenance of sustainable customer relationships
- Degree in engineering or scientific education
- Several years of experience in project management with focus on design development and design coordination of internal and external partners
- General specialist knowledge in the various trades (in particular construction and technical building services)
- Several years of design experience in the fields of ventilation technology, clean rooms, clean media, black media, electrical & monitoring systems
- The familiar and safe usage of the regulations and rules for GMP-compliant conception and design of pharmaceutical production plants is considered as an advantage
- Strong sense of responsibility and independent, structured and committed way of working
- Team and communication skills
- Readiness for international/national travel (mostly for 1-3 day workshops)
- Good knowledge of English (word/writing)
What do we offer:
We realize cool projects with passion and have fun working in a successful company. Today a project in Austria, tomorrow we welcome the customer with "Dobryj djen" from Russia and on Friday, we say goodbye to Greece with "Antio". We like to work in different countries, enjoy different cultures and broaden our horizon privately by dealing with PEOPLE. Together we plan your career and promote your strengths. We work sustainably with satisfied employees and customers.
Please note that this position is subject to the Framework Collective Agreement for Employees in Crafts and Trades, Services, Information and Consulting. The monthly minimum salary (full-time amount) is provided, but depending on experience and qualifications there is a willingness to overpay.