Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We specialize in creating efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects in various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) (Pharma-) Process – international
For our new Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, of Chemgineering International d.o.o., which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Lead Engineer for (m/f) (Pharma-) Process
- Job Title: Lead Engineer for (m/f) (Pharma-) Process
- Department: Engineering
- Country: Serbia
- Location: Belgrade
- Start at: Negotiable
- Salary: Negotiable
- Must: Serbian (native) and English (fluent)
- Surplus: German, Russian, others
- Must: Design of Process technology for the Pharma industry
- For sterile products such as: Small Volume Parenterals/Injections (Vials, PFS, Ampoules, Cartridges etc.), Large Volume Parenterals/Infusions (Bottles, Bags, etc.)
- For non-sterile products such as: OSD (Tablets, Hard- and Softgel Capsules, etc), Semi-solids (Creams, Ointments, Gel's, etc.), Liquids (Drinks, Tinctures, etc.)
- Surplus: Design of Process technology for the Biotech industry
- For Biotech-API facilities producing products such as: MAB's, Interferon, Insulin, Vaccines, other r-proteins (with e.g. Mammalian- or Microbial-based production lines), case-depending e.g. including Upstream, Downstream, Media- and Bufferprep.
- Development of project-specific Solutions
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Process calculations/Time-and-motion studies, Equipment lists, UR-Specifications, PFD Schematics, etc.) from Concept design to Detail design and Construction Support
- Work coordination with designers of other engineering Systems
- Support in Cost estimations and procurement activities
- Support in Business development and proposal preparation
- Support in employees education/trainings and in continuous development/improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Lead and organization of works related to the tasks above
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS., MS., mgr. ing, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD 2D, Surplus: AutoCAD 3D, NavisWorks, MS Office, MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Dobryj djen“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Antio”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promote your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!