Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for Utility Systems (Clean and Black) - international
Location: Beograd, Vienna
- Designing of Clean- and Black Utility systems for the Pharma- and Biotech industry.
- Clean systems include: WFI, (Highly-) Purifed Water, Pure-and Clean steam, Compressed air (clean / sterile), Gases (various types), etc.
- Black systems include: Chilled Water, Hot Water, Black Steam, Drinking Water, Softened Water, Sewage systems, etc.
- Development of project-specific solutions.
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Calculations, Specifications, Schematics, Layouts, CAD-3D-modelling, Material-takeoff's etc.) from concept design to detail design and construction support.
- Space management and work coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and Systems
- Supporting in Cost estimations and procurement activities.
- Supporting in Business development and proposal preparation.
- Supporting in employees education / trainings and in continuous development / improvement of used software tools and design standards.
- Leading and organizing of works related to the tasks above.
- Coordinating project activities and performing works on the project, preparation of bids and contracts.
- Defining project tasks, as well as monitoring project activities according to the given tasks and established dynamics.
- Participating in the planning of the project, assessing the scope of the design and activities of the works, the tasks and the scope and content of the project documentation.
- Participating in the development of project technical documentation. Performing inspection, control or approval of the project technical documentation. Providing instructions regarding the format and content of the project technical documentation.
- Coordinating and / or participating in the execution of works according to the project technical documentation.
- Participating in the control and / or development of monthly situations.
- Participating in the control and / or development of the complete documentation necessary for the construction site, as regulated by the law.
- Coordinating and / or participates in expert supervision during the construction, reconstruction, adaptation and rehabilitation of the building. Expert supervision refers to: preparatory works, construction and building craft works, installation of installations, plants and equipment and other works carried out during construction of the building.
- Performing expert supervision in everything according to applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinating and / or participating in the technical control of detail design.
- Coordinating and / or participating in technical reception, handover of constructed facilities and final calculation of works.
- Coordinating and / or participating in the development of tenders, the collection of contractor's offers and the selection of the most favourable contractor.
- Participating in qualification / validation projects. Reporting to the supervisors and project manager on the fulfilment of tasks and the degree of projects execution.
- Identifying and implementing measures to increase efficiency.
- Collaborating with management and functional groups in order to ensure proper planning of design and execution activities and priorities.
- Working on the development and implementation of internal operating procedures and work instructions.
- Monitoring development and changing in the legislation related to the planning and construction of facilities, as well as developing and implementing project technical documentation.
- Monitoring development and changes in the pharmaceutical.
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS., MS., mgr. inz, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and in working in a G(x)P Environment
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD (MEP and/or Plant) 2D and 3D, BIM - REVIT, LiNear, NavisWorks, MS Office, Surplus: MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Autonomy flexibility, role-model, assertiveness
- Must: English, German (Level B2)
- Surplus: Russian, others
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Dobryj djen“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Antio”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promoting your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!
Send us your detailed application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, electronically.