Chemgineering is an international Consulting and Engineering service provider located in in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Mexico, Poland and Serbia. We are specialized to create efficient workflows and realizing high tech projects for the various areas of the life science industries like Pharma, Biotech, Fine Chemicals, Medical Devices, Food and Consumer Care and Cosmetics.
Lead Engineer (m/f/d) for HVAC and Process Air Systems - international
Location: Beograd, Vienna
For our new Branch Office in Belgrade, Serbia, of Chemgineering International d.o.o., which takes care for worldwide Design and Construction project, we are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Lead Engineer (m/f) for HVAC and Process Air Systems
- Job Title: Lead Engineer for HVAC and Process Air Systems
- Department: Engineering
- Country: Serbia
- Location: Belgrade
- Start at: Negotiable
- Salary: Negotiable
- Must: Serbian (native) and English (fluent)
- Surplus: German, Russian, others
- Design of HVAC and Process Air systems for the Pharma- and Biotech industry
- For systems such as: Cleanroom/non-cleanroom HVAC, Dust-/Fume collection systems, Laboratory exhaust systems, Process air for e.g. Granulators, Coaters, Sterilizers, Isolators etc.
- Development of project-specific Solutions
- Documentation elaboration (System-descriptions, Calculations, Specifications, Schematics, Layouts, CAD-3D-modelling, Material-takeoff's etc.) from Concept design to Detail design and Construction Support
- Space management and work coordination with building shell, process equipment, other installations and Systems
- Support in Cost estimations and procurement activities
- Support in Business development and proposal preparation
- Support in employees education/trainings and in continuous development/improvement of used software tools and design standards
- Lead and organization of works related to the tasks above
- Higher education, graduated (e.g. BS., MS., mgr. inz, Dipl.-Ing or similar)
- Knowledge of the needs and specifics in the Pharma-and Biotech industry
- Experience in design of Pharma-/Biotech facilities and to work in a G(x)P environment
- Min. 3 years work experience
- Software-knowledge: AutoCAD (MEP) 2D and 3D, NavisWorks, MS Office, Surplus: MS Visio
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
We are doing cool projects with passion and having fun within a successful company. Today a project in Serbia, tomorrow we welcome a client with „Dobryj djen“ and on Friday we say goodbye in Greece with “Antio”. We are working in various countries, enjoying the contact with different cultures and expending our horizons by getting in touch with people. We are planning your international career and promote your strengths.
Interested? You recognize yourself in the profile and want to become part of a highly motivated team? Apply for the job just now!